Midwest College of Cosmetology, a division of Lincoln College – Normal, is a multifaceted cosmetology school in Central Illinois, offering multiple industry related programs. We first opened our doors in 1998 and are fully licensed by the State of Illinois to teach cosmetology, esthetics, instructor training, and CEU hours. We are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and the North Central Association of Colleges and Universities.
The exceptional teaching methods delivered at MCC fully prepare graduates to enter the workforce. The instructors are leaders in their fields and passionate about student success. Students receive the practical knowledge and hands-on training required to become licensed practitioners in a state-of-the-art professional salon and spa atmosphere.
MCC offers the following programs for January 2016 only:
- Cosmetology-***no longer available
- Esthetics-offered January 2016 only
- Nail Technology-offered January 2016 only
- Instructor Training-offered January 2016 only
- Salon Management Certificate- ***no longer available
- Associate in Applied Science in Cosmetology Degree ***-no longer available
- Bachelor Degree opportunities available with the Associate in Applied Science in Cosmetology Degree through Lincoln College-Normal