MCC is situated in the heart of Lincoln College’s campus in Normal, Illinois. Our state of the art facility is over 10,000 square feet. Within our teaching and learning facility we have the following:
- Main Building – 3500 square feet of clinic space – In the Spring of 2010, the esthetics treatment rooms and classrooms were redecorated and repainted. MCC also purchased new 11 function facial machines. In the Fall of 2011, the student salon floor was leveled and received a physical and cosmetic facelift. The transformation included new stations, paint, and decor.
- Lab – 36 individual workstations – The MCC practice lab is a full training facility with a salon atmosphere complete with shampoo bowls and stations, where students spend their first 3 months in training.
- Main Building – Chemical stations – The main building supplies hair processing machines for students to gain experience during perms and hair color treatments.
- Esthetics – The Spa in the main building has facilities like those that are found in luxury spas. MCC provides a full service client locker room with a cedar wood sauna and a standing shower stocked with Dermalogica products. We also have a hydrotherapy tub with 32 jets used for relaxing and therapeutic soaking treatments. The Spa also has separate facial rooms for students to gain practical experience while performing treatments on customers.
- Esthetics – Classroom – The esthetics classroom and waxing room provide students a group practice setting for facial and body treatments, as well as a separate waxing room for facial and body waxing. MCC esthetics students also learn alternative hair removal techniques, such as sugaring.
- Main Building and Academic Building – Classrooms for theory and practical work are situated in the main MCC building and in the Lincoln College Academic Building. These classrooms provide students with a college experience as they are able to utilize the facilities that all traditional students use, such as the Learning Resource Center, Computer Labs, and Quiet Study Areas.
- MCC Lab and Esthetics Classroom – Each program has a learning library with publications, curricula, audio-visual tapes, and industry-related journals and magazines for students to use.