The potential for MCC students to be successful in the industry is unlimited. That’s why we educate future cosmetologists in the art and science of cosmetology.
Our full and part-time programs include:
- Cosmetology – Incorporates hair cutting and styling, color and chemical applications, esthetics, nail technology, salon management, sanitation, and interpersonal skills.
- Esthetics – Includes facials, hair removal, reflexology, make-up application, and body wraps.
- Massage Therapy – Learn the art of massage therapy from Licensed Massage Therapist with a mix of classroom instruction and hands-on training.
- Instructor’s Training - Licensed cosmetologists and estheticians can train to become an instructor.
- Associate’s Degree – Earn college credit toward an Associate in Applied Science degree while taking classes in cosmetology.
In addition to our programs, students will be exposed to a variety of educational guests to create a well rounded learning experience. Guests include product representatives, salon owners, MCC alumni, and other professionals in the industry.
Students will also have opportunities to attend field trips within the community to help gain skill and confidence when working with the public.