The potential for MCC students to be successful in the industry is unlimited. That’s why we educate future cosmetologists in the art and science of cosmetology.
Our part-time programs include:
- Cosmetology -MCC NO LONGER OFFERS COSMETOLOGY
- Esthetics – MCC NO LONGER OFFERS ESTHETICS
- Massage Therapy – THE MASSAGE THERAPY PROGRAM CLOSED IN 2016
- Instructor’s Training – MCC NO LONGER OFFERS INSTRUCTOR’S TRAINING.
- Associate’s Degree – Earn college credit toward an Associate in Applied Science degree while taking classes in cosmetology.
In addition to our programs, students will be exposed to a variety of educational guests to create a well rounded learning experience. Guests include product representatives, salon owners, MCC alumni, and other professionals in the industry.
Students will also have opportunities to attend field trips within the community to help gain skill and confidence when working with the public.